The long road to Trichy!

Hello! I will be blogging my trip to Trichy! We will be seeing a lot of temples and forts on the way!

The first monument that I saw was a fort, the Rayakottai Fort, as my starting point was the Krishnagiri District. The fort is one of the lesser known forts of Tippu Sultan, and British officers and generals used the fort as a stronghold from the Carnatic wars. I took a snap of the fort as presented


    (The Rayakottai Fort is presented in my picture)

After some 2 hours or so we reached salem, at the Radisson blu hotel to eat lunch. I took a photo just for the luxury there. 

    (The Radisson blu Restaurant was the photo I took of)

After this, I switched cars and headed straight. Then after some time I reached Namakkal, and I took a photo of the fort for this blog.

Then I continued straight and passed the Kaveri river at one point. I reached Trichy and I am currently inside. In the next blog I will be posting about all the temples and their significance!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trichy Heritage!!

Perumal on the go!

Our Geethacharyan!!